Considering the purpose and context of the organisation, and the condition of the environment in which the
company operates, the management of Twelve Beauty is committed to the continual improvement of the
Environmental Management System (EMS), according to compliance obligations, by following the principles
and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
The framework for setting environmental objectives is defined in the Environmental Manual.
All employees and contractors of Twelve Beauty are acting to protect the environment by preventing and
eliminating environmental pollution through:
- Continual education to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources and improve the EMS.
- Continual raising of environmental awareness.
- Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints.
- Continually looking at the most responsible packaging solutions.
- Addressing activities that emerge from the context of the organisation.
- Following environmental procedures to decrease environmental pollution and prevent degradation and damage to the environment.
- Decrease any adverse impact on water, soil, air, and biodiversity.
The Founder is responsible for communicating the Environmental Policy to anyone working for or on behalf of the organisation and making it available to the public.
Signed on behalf of the organisation by:
Dr Pedro Catalá