[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text woodmart_inline=”no” text_larger=”no”]
Not sure which wonderful Twelve cleanser best suits your skin and its needs? Here’s a quick overview of all our current cleansing options to help you decide.
Cleansing is the most important part of any skincare routine, which makes choosing the correct cleanser for your skin a crucial step. This year has seen our cleanser range expand considerably, with us now offering four unique options, each designed to treat a specific skin concern yet all expressly formulated with sensitive and/or reactive skin in mind.
Containing freshly distilled organic rose and oat water, this non-micellar cleansing water is an exquisitely gentle, surfactant-free formula suitable for those looking for a fuss-free yet efficient start to their facial routine.
- Easily removes make-up, pollution and sunscreen.
- Formulated with a skin-friendly pH.
- Designed to be applied using a reusable cotton pad or muslin cloth and thoroughly rinsed off afterwards.
- Controls excess oil production while providing optimum hydration.
- Can also be used to remove eye make-up.
- Great as a stand-alone product or as the first step in a double cleanse routine.
Thoughtfully formulated with a powerful dose of plant-based squalane, this award-winning luxurious creamy cleanser will sooth and cosset even the most reactive of skins, revealing a fresh, renewed complexion.
- A non-foaming, gentle cleanser.
- Cleanses without over-drying.
- Ideal for skin lacking in key lipids.
- Recommended for all skin types and in particular for those with rosacea.
- Not for use around the eyes or to remove heavy make-up/sunscreen.
- Perfect as an AM cleanser or as the second step in a double cleanse routine.
Our emollient-rich, non-polar vegetable oil-based cleanser is a firm fan favourite for drier skin types or for those who suffer from stubborn blackheads. Sensitive skin is soothed and radiant glow restored.
- Gently dissolves compacted residue inside pores for a deep cleanse.
- Removes all trace of make-up, including from around the eyes.
- Reduces Trans Epidermal Water Loss.
- Acts as a hydrating mask if left on for 10 minutes.
- As an emulsifier-free formula, this product must be removed with a damp muslin cloth.
- Can be used as a stand-alone product or as the first step in a double cleanse.
Take your cleansing ritual to the next level with this gel-to-oil-to-milk botanical formula. Powered by activated charcoal and kaolin clay, this cleanser is suitable for all skin types and especially for congested skin.
- Provides skin with a gentle daily detox.
- Removes impurities without over-drying.
- Works to restore even skin tone.
- Great a removing make-up and sunscreen, including from around the eye area.
- Perfect as a stand-alone product or as the second step in a double cleanse routine.
So, there you have it…the lowdown on all our cleansing options. However, if you’re still unsure which Twelve cleanser is for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch through social media or on email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to advise you. Alternatively, we also offer a free skin consultation service via our website. Just fill in the questionnaire and hit send. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.